[ 30/09/2016 ] IMEKO TC1-TC7-TC13 Joint Symposium, Berkeley (USA)
On 3-5 August 2016 the University of California, Berkeley, hosted a Joint Symposium of three Technical Committees of IMEKO:
- TC1- Education and Training in Measurement and Instrumentation,
- TC7-Measurement Science,
- TC13-Measurements in Biology and Medicine.A particular feature of this Symposium reflected a specific trend in the development of metrology: only 39 of 74 presented reports were related to engineering proper.
Specialists from VNIIM presented three poster papers:
- I. Shishkin, Measurements of non-physical quantities,
- R. Taymanov, Yu. Baksheeva (SPB State University of Aerospace Instrumentation), K. Sapozhnikova, and A. Chunovkina. Measurement model as a means for studying the process of emotion origination, and
- R. Taymanov, K. Sapozhnikova. Cultural capital as a measurand.